Monday, June 15, 2009

6/14/09 All Day

I finally gave in last night and went to the doctor and as he looked at my throat he was like WOW this is really infected. No duh. Then he checked my glands and was like these are so swollen are they tender. I was like so my jumping 15 feet in the air backwards wasn't enough to indicate that?? And then of course the wow your cough sounds horrible. Yeah got that too and that's why I am here I want sleep, I crave sleep, I'm not sleeping. So I got a shot, and two prescriptions to fill and I'm on the road to recovery. I actually did sleep last night and I am feeling better right now for the first time in almost three weeks so maybe that is all I needed. I don't know why I always wait to long before I go see a doc actually I do it's because I don't want them to think I'm a hypochondriac like my old doctor always insinuated I was so I now wait to long which is not good either. *sigh* I actually still have not gone to see my new doctor which I know I need to remedy very soon.

Yesterday I felt so horrible because the cough was so hard that it was causing me to feel nausesous.

B: none
S: none
L: ham wrap
S: none
D: turkey burger patty w/ cheese, tomato, pickle and some home made hash browns with no grease.
S: 3 bites of cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment