Tuesday, June 16, 2009

6/16/09 All Day

Ok I'm really trying to refocus this thing since I am feeling a tiny smidge better.

B: cheerios
S: cheerio trail mix
L: healthy choice salsbury steak (blech)
S: none
D: OMG DELISH! We had this: http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/greek-isles-pasta-salad-106259.aspx I added chicken and unfortunately could not find the greek vinigarette at my local store so I used the vidalia onion and roasted peppers and YUM! I had the whole can of garbanzo beans, and yes black olives, oh and a cucumber too. Roo had 3 plates full! It will be a regular on our menu rotation now.
S: none

Workouts: walking I hit my 1:50 goal, and my 10K steps goal. I'm happy.

I am still feeling kind of blech but I have more energy right now than I have had in a few days so hopefully the end of this junk is in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment