Tuesday, June 23, 2009

6/20-6/23/09

6/20
Workouts: swim class with Roo and walking
I ate a sonic burger and fries for lunch and that's all I ate all day. Why you may ask well it's been so long since I have had fast food that it didn't set well at all and I got really sick after. I remember the last time I was off fast food for a long time and I had the same reaction so I've learned no fast food for me. *sigh* I will miss the once in awhile burger and fries but ya know the turkey burgers we make at home are even better tasting so yeah ok I'll miss the fries because although home fries are good they're just not the same.

6/21
Workouts: family walk
L: small lean steak, baked potato w/ light toppings, broccoli, and a caesar salad
D: 1/2 quesadilla

6/22
Workouts: walk w/ Roo three times around the neighborhood, family walk, the shred
B: cheerios
S: popcorn light
L: leftovers of steak and potato
S: none
D: chicken stir fry w/ veggies and brown rice
S: none

6/23
Workouts walk with roo in the morning around the neighborhood. We only made it around once because she was up a LOT last night and I was to tired to keep moving. No other workout because the bed is calling my name loudly.
B: cheerios
L: tuna w/ pickles and baked ruffles
S: popcorn light
D: avacado enchiliada and a cheese enchilada

Nite all it's time for zzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment