Wednesday, December 31, 2008

12/31/08 part 2

Well we changed our dinner plans tonight. I just couldn't deal with paying 30 bucks per person to go out to eat and not really be able to eat everything. I am to focused right now in this journey to give it up so soon. So Dennis went to our favorite greek restaurant and picked up an order to go. We got tzatsiki, regular gyro, chicken gyro (OMG this was good and will be what I get from now on), pita bread, and greek salads. Super super delish! It also came with greek cooked potatos which were good but I only had 1.5 slice and let Roo eat the rest of mine. She LOVED everything and loved dipping the pita bread in the tzatsiki.

I decided to start cleaning up Christmas decorations instead of doing an afternoon workout today. I think I got more exercise in than I would have had I done a 20 minute video. I went up and down the stairs who knows how many times this afternoon.

Dennis and I did the Shred Level 1 tonight. This is our fourth day of doing the shred and holy cow it hurts but I pushed through it tonight and I mean really pushed through it. There was one point I thought I was going to pass out because my shoulders hurt but I got through it. This is only the fourth day but I am noticing the difference in my endurance. The jumping jacks were a LOT easier tonight than they have been all week. I am still having trouble with the jump rope portion but that's mainly because I really hate how it hurts on top when I jump. Big boobs SUCK! I seriously cannot wait until I can have a reduction but that's an entirely different topic for a different day. LOL!

We are going to split a bottle of wine tonight in celebration of the new year but we will make up for it tomorrow. I hope to get three cardio workouts in tomorrow. Time will tell if it happens or not. I know I have to get a least an hour in since tomorrow is the cardio focus.

Ok I better quit typing and get to the upper body weights portion. I can do this because 2009 is my year and results will only be visible if I actually do the work.

ETA: I got my 30 minutes of upper body weights done. OUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment