Tuesday, December 30, 2008

12/30/08 part 2

I just finished with weights. I did not get 30 minutes in but I did the full circuit one time so it was 17 minutes long. Man it HURT! I was amazed at how much it hurt so I know I have to take it slow and easy and not totally push it right now. I am so angry at myself for letting myself get this out of shape. Two years ago what I did tonight would not have raised my heart rate at all but tonight OUCH and man oh man was it a struggle. It's going to be ok though I have turned the corner and I am going to focus on this and focus on getting through it. Slowly but surely wins the race and gets the body looking the way I want it to look.

Dennis is putting Roo to bed right now so when she's down we'll pop the shred in and get that knocked out of the way. I would really like to skip it right now and just relax but relax is not allowed to be part of my vocabulary in regards to work outs. I MUST keep the momentum up and keep it going.

Dinner was grilled chicken parmesan w/ marinara sauce, 1/2 cup of cooked whole wheat spaghetti, sugar snap peas, and some mozarrella cheese sprinkled on top. It was DELICIOUS!

Snack tonight is drunken apples and it looks really interesting. It's essentially just sliced apples soaked in orange juice for a couple of hours. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

So another day of being focused is almost over and I am THRILLED with how I feel about myself at the moment. I know I can do this and I am so proud of myself for keeping focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment