Wednesday, December 31, 2008

12/31/08 Part 1

Today is off to a great start. Yesterday actually ended on an awesome note with the weights and shred workout. We did level 3 and it was HARD but so so worth it. I can't wait to see how far I advance as time goes on. I know that I will.

This morning for breakfast was a egg, bacon, cheese english muffin. It was just that and it was pretty good. I need to remember to season the eggs next time I was half asleep as I was making it today. Roo and Dennis also enjoyed theirs.

Morning snack was tuna w/ some may and celery sticks. I added some Frank's to mine to kick it up and it was DELICIOUS! Roo ate all of hers and even munched on the celery. I was really impressed with that.

Lunch was a turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread w/ mustard, spinach, and swiss cheese. It was supposed to have tomato as well but in my hurry to get food to a little girl I forgot to cut that up. Oh well it was just as good without it but next time I will make sure to add it in.

I'm waiting until a little girl goes down for her nap to get a workout in. I think I am going to do a walk away the pounds today and stretch out some. Tonight I need to do upper body weights and of course the shred. Tonight is back to level 1 so WHOOOO.

We're skipping our afternoon snack (although Roo will have one) so that we can go out for dinner tonight. We're going to a brazilian steak house and both Dennis and I have a plan in place. We are going to sample but NOT overindulge. It's not worth it.

Health wise I am feeling so good right now about how I'm working out and how I'm eating. I am really ready for the scale to get here so I can quit guestimating on oz's but it will be here soon enough. Stomach wise I have not had any problems since we started back hard core. Maybe this will be the answer to the problems I guess I'll see how tonight goes......

1 comment: