Monday, December 29, 2008

January Goals

My goals for January are:

25 hours of cardio
7 hours of weight lifting

I plan on doing Jillians Shred video daily. I want to incorporate other videos such as my biggest loser workout series videos in on a rotating basis but the Shred video will be my do it daily for the month of January no matter what and no excuses.

I would love to get 209 workouts in 2009 but we'll see how life happens with that one.

My diet goals are:

To plan a menu that we stick with each week. There might be substitutions made in case an ingredient goes bad or something like that but overall the menu that we set on Saturday will be the menu we stick with for the week.

Ok so I have fitness goals set, and diet goals set what about weight goals?

I am not going to set any weight goals because I know my body and I know that I don't lose normally and I do not want to get frustated this early in the game. I know that weight will come off and I will be weighing in weekly but I will not get frustrated when the numbers do not move.

No comments:

Post a Comment