Sunday, August 2, 2009

8/2/09 Total Focus

It dawned on me last night that I am now at 53 days until Disney. That means I have 53 days to get in shape. My goal has been to be close to unrecognizable to friends because it has been so long since they have seen me at a healthy weight. One friend has never seen me in person at a healthy weight. I want this and I need this for me!

So starting again (man have I been saying that a lot lately) I am 100% focused on eating and exercise. I have been remaining focused on my eating but the exercise had dropped off but no more. We are back to the focus.

Breakfast today was fruit 1/3 peach, 1/3 plum, grapes, and 1 clementine w/ water
Snack was 1 cookie
Lunch was spinach artichoke lasagna made from scratch last night
Snack was sugar free ice cream w/ bananas and a drizzle of chocolate
Dinner will be a roast beef wrap w/ a serving of chips
Snack will be fruit

Workouts: 3 mile walk/jog this morning. I got my vigorous level of exercise by 10:00 AM!
This afternoon we did p90x cardio OUCH! It has been 2 months to long and I can totally tell. Oh well I can and will get it back. I have 53 days!

Goals: 2500 calories
Steps: 10000
Moderate: 1:50
Vigorous: 10

I'll be back to update with what I have at the end of the day
My updates:
Calories: 2630
Steps: 13833
Moderate: 2:14
Vigorous: 22

I would say that I accomplished my goals for yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment