Monday, August 3, 2009

8/3/09 Goals for the day

Goals for the day:
Calories: 2500 (2620)
Steps: 10,000 (13712)
Moderate 1:50 (2:01)
Vigorous 10 (20)

Breakfast: fruit (1/2 banana 1/2 peach check)
Snack: 1 serving mini wheats (check)
Lunch: wrap (turkey, 1/2 tortilla, swiss cheese, less than 1/2 tsp of miracle whip, and spinach check)
Snack: banana (check)
Dinner: chicken and brown rice
Snack: cookie

Workouts so far: 1 mile WATP, morning walk of 1.5 miles 10 minutes of it jogging, Jillian Michaels no more trouble zones 40 minutes,

Man it feels soooooooooo good to be back and to be focused. I did not realize how much I missed working out how much a part of it had become until I stopped. For the two months where I slacked off on working out I felt like I was missing something now I remember what it was. The rest of this weight is going to come off whether it likes it or not!


I am on day 6 today of no diet cokes I think I am at the I will survive point.

No comments:

Post a Comment