Monday, August 17, 2009

8/17/09

Soooooooooo I'm back yet again. I was so sick last week. Thankfully I had antibiotics that I hadn't filled so I found relief pretty fast but it was still a very trying week and I still have a really bad cough to show for it. Eating wise last week I did great I wasn't hungry. Workout wise HA HA HA if I can't breathe I am not working out.

So this weekend I started feeling better and did workout. I went swimming for 3 hours and it was excellent.

So we come to today:
B: 1 piece of apricot bread
S: carrots and dip
L: smoked chicken and broccoli salad
S: frosted mini wheats (1/2 serving)
D: chicken fried rice
S: none

Workouts:
I ran for 23 straight minutes this morning WAHOOO!! Roo and I did the neighborhood twice this morning 1.5 of it was running. I am so excited so super excited.
Then I did a WATP miracle mile when I got home because Roo wanted to march march.
Then after work I did a tae bo contact video 45 minutes with lots of punches and very few kicks.
Then we took a family walk tonight it was nice.
Then we did shoulders and arms of p90x

Goals:
2500 calories
10K steps
1:50 of moderate workout
10 min of vigorous

What it is at this moment in time:
2532 calories and there is still time in the day
13K steps
2:11 of moderate
26 of vigorous

I'm pretty happy with my first day back to working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment