Sunday, July 19, 2009

7/19/09 All Day

So I'm out of hiding HA HA HA! The week was a crazy one and nights were spent with the family. I need to get in the routine of writing again and finding a certain time of day to reflect and to record life in Roo's (my daughter's nickname for those who do not know this already) blog.

This weekend was a fabulous one with several huge accomplishments. First it was relaxing SCORE!

Saturday we went to swimming lessons with Roo and then we went to my parents for lunch. They offered to take us out since I had run the airport shuttle for their trip and I was quick to suggest a chinese restaurant that had returned to the area after a way to long hiatus and I really wanted to see if it was as good as I had remembered. It was. I had the wonton soup w/ shrimp and broccoli, I ate a tiny bit of the rice and split the egg roll with a hungry little girl (she had her own food but she was all about sharing off our plates too) Then for dinner we had a home made philly cheesesteak sandwich and we made some guacamole. It was really good. I went to bed early and slept for 11 hours and I feel human again I don't know how long it has been since I have felt this refreshed but it's a great feeling!

Today I woke up late and we went out for a family walk which was nice. We got home got cleaned up and went to California Pizza Kitchen for their chopped salad (which D and I split) and a hawaiian bbq pizza (which D and I not only split but brought over half of home) and then we went shopping at Ikea which is dangerous for me LOL! We got home and had a quarter cinnamon roll from Ikea (which I bought because they just came out of the oven) and spent time doing some last minute things in Roo's big girl room. I swear we're so close but yet so far......Then for dinner we had some black bean tamales and some baked chips. Then dessert was frozen yogurt with some aw root beer sauce on top. We found that at le gourmet and OMG it is GOOD!!!! We had another walk this evening and I hit my steps. The first time in a week. EEK!

Weight wise tomorrow is WI but for two days in a row I have been in a new decade weight wise. I'll hope that it sticks for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment