Wednesday, July 15, 2009

7/15/09

Ok I am out of hiding.

I don't remember if I posted last week but I hit my 20 lbs gone for the year. 20 lbs that's a lot! I don't feel that I have been working as hard at losing lately with the heat because our walks at night have been pretty much cut out. I just can't do it when the thermometer says 107 and that's not a heat index temp.......

However I have noticed a huge difference in my portion sizes and I know that has to be why I am losing. The sizes have gotten much smaller from what they were a year ago. We went to Jasons Deli on Sunday and I had to bring half of my sandwich home. It was HUGE and a year ago I would have housed that entire thing but now I had half and fruit and I was done.

I feel great about how I am doing because I am seeing big physical changes. I have 15 lbs to go for my first goal and honestly if I reach that goal I think I will be happy with it and will stay at it if at all possible.

Life has been changing and it's all for the better. Some big decisions have been made and the family is going to benefit from it and I cannot wait.

B: cheerios
S: skipped
L: 2 chicken tenders w/ buffalo sauce
S: animal crackers if I remember to take them
D: maybe a tuna sandwich
S: hmmmmmmmm to be determined I am hoping that some frozen yogurt appears in the freezer tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment